Well I finished my skirt and I like it a lot. I would do a few things differently next time, but its still a sweet skirt. I started another simple, gathered skirt which I'll probably finish tomorrow. I had to file income tax this year which has turned out to be a pain in the butt. Also, I had lunch with my parents at Bella Verona on Missouri Flat this week and it was reeeaaalllyyy good. All I had was a sandwich and potato salad. But it just tasted really good, and I had a hard time deciding what to get. Plus, what my parents got smelled great. I cant wait to go here in the summer and eat lunch outside. I also get coffee sometimes here in the morning and although its about .20 cents more than starbucks its tastes a lot better. I get the tuxedo mocha and its way better than any mocha Ive had at starbucks. Plus I know that I am supporting a local, private business. And they have wi-fi!

1 comments:

Jenny Lang said...

If you wear your skirt to class sometime, let me know. I'd like to see it.

Post a Comment


Ice House 2009